Interim report January-June 2008
Key events during the period
• Net revenues amounted to MSEK 80.2 (15.2)
• A loss after tax of MSEK 90.5 (loss: 94.5) was reported
• Earnings per share amounted to a loss of SEK -4.19 (loss: 6.80)
• The exclusive world rights to two Orexo pharmaceuticals, Sublinox™ (OX22) and OX NLA, were licensed to Meda AB.
• Rapinyl™/Abstral was approved for registration in Europe by the EMEA’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP).
• Cash flow from continuing operations was MSEK -42,8 (-97,5)
Second quarter of 2008
• Net revenue amounted to MSEK 56.2 (8.8)
• The loss after tax was MSEK 28.3 (loss: 56.6)
• Earnings per share amounted to a loss of SEK 1.31 (loss: 4.06)
• Cash flow from continuing operations was MSEK 45,7 (-48,6)
Key events after the closing date
• After the initial evaluation, the registration application for SublinoxTM (OX22) was accepted as complete for final evaluation by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the US.
• Orexo expanded the licensing agreement with ProStrakan for Rapinyl™/Abstral and changed partners in the US.